Peacehaven & Telscombe Community Football Club is at the centre of Peacehaven and Telscombe Cliff’s community and is an ideal vehicle to carry your message. And don’t forget, the club is now an FA Charter Standard football club.
The club has numerous sponsorship opportunities ranging from £30 to sponsor a match ball to £5,000 for ground naming rights. And we can arrange monthly payment terms should this be required. See link to sponsor document at the bottom for full details.
To get involved with Peacehaven & Telscombe FC makes sound commercial sense, just look at these statistics:
1) The first team, which this season won the prestigious Sussex FA RUR Cup, is the second highest supported team in the Southern Combination Premier division. The average home attendance is 205 with the top gate last season being 420.
2) On average, the club’s website receives more than 60,000 hits per year.
3) The official Peacehaven & Telscombe FC Twitter account has more than 4,500 followers.
4) The club’s Piddinghoe Avenue ground stages more than 50 games per season.
5) In addition to the club’s first team, last season Peacehaven & Telscombe FC fielded 17 youth teams (for the new season this will increase to 19) and an under 18 team. Additionally it also fielded a third team, reserve team and an under 23 team.
6) Last season the club set up a girls’ academy which regularly attracts 25-30 girls. And this season the club is planning to field three girls’ teams.
7) More than 300 under 18 players are affiliated to the football club.
8) The club is a one member one vote community football club with more than 300 members.
To get involved with your community football club and reach people who are also community minded like you, contact Phil Merry today on 07801 736091, or email him on: email@example.com
Updated 11:41 - 15 May 2019 by Pitchside View